Enpact is organizing a 3-day hackathon for young entrepreneurs in Ghana to tackle pressing local problems in the sectors of education, healthcare, and agriculture. This is schedule for 27th, 28th and 29th November 2020 starting from 10am each day.
Throughout the hackathon, participants will utilize innovative and collaborative problem solving to create solutions for the community to cope with and overcome critical challenges in a post COVID-19 Ghana.
1. To foster a pipeline of entrepreneurial ideas
2. To promote entrepreneurship as a career option for young Ghanaians and Returnees
3. To enable and facilitate collaboration among like-minded innovators and creatives
– Free co-working space for 3 months
– Participation Certificate
– Potential to be admitted into enpact’s entrepreneurial support programs (some of which come with funding support between 6000-9000euros)
– Access to enpact’s global networks
Who can participate?
1. Young entrepreneurs and innovators
2. Individuals interested in entrepreneurship & entrepreneurship enthusiasts
3. Ghanaian Returnees from Germany looking to start their own businesses
– You must register to participate.
– You must attend the event in person to be eligible to win. (All participants will adhere to safety precautions and – COVID-19 regulations throughout the duration of the hackathon.)
– Entrepreneurs and individuals from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
– Due to the hackathon’s regulations, enpact fellows and individuals involved in any part of the Hackathon planning (creation, promotion, and implementation) are NOT eligible to participate.
Accra Digital Centre (John Dramani Mahama Building)