ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited for the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2021 for International Students to study in Switzerland. This scholarship is open to both domestic and international students who wish to pursue a Master’s degree in Switzerland. International applications from all over the world are welcome.
There are a variety of courses available for the Switzerland Master’s Degree Scholarships at ETH Zurich University. The general duration of the Scholarships for a Master’s Degree is 1-2 years, i.e., 3 to 4 semesters depending on the program of study.
ETH Zurich University, a public research institute, was established in 1855. It is located in Zürich and ranks 6th worldwide according to QS World University Rankings.
The Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP)/ETH-D Scholarships support students with a scholarship, mentorship and a network of the ETH Foundation. The scholarship covers the full study and living costs during the Master’s degree course.
Two different types of scholarships available:
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship –
The Excellence Scholarship/ESOP: Funding for living and study expenses (CHF 12’000 per semester) as well as a Tuition Fee Waiver.
ETH-D Scholarship –
- The ETH-D Scholarship: Constitutes a partial stipend for living and study expenses (CHF 7’500 per semester) as well as a Tuition Fee Waiver.
- Applicants’ program department may also provide an additional scholarship of CHF 3’000 per semester or offer an assistantship (with a payment of CHF 500 – 600 monthly).
- Online Application Form.
- Two Reference Letters.
- Letter of Motivation (1-2 pages).
- Pre-proposal for a Master’s thesis.
- Both domestic and international applicants are eligible to apply for the ETH Scholarships.
- Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree to apply.
- Applicants must have excellent results in their Bachelor’s degree programme (top 10% of Bachelor’s degree programme = grade A)
- Skype Interview will be conducted in February 2021 for shortlisted candidates.
15th December 2020.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: