Gates Cambridge University Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited for the Gates Cambridge University Scholarships 2021 for International Students to study in the UK. This fully-funded scholarship is open to outstanding students who wish to pursue a Master’s or Doctoral degree at the University of Cambridge in the UK. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply for this scholarship.
- University composition fee (varies according to the program of choice).
- Maintenance allowance: £17,500 yearly.
- Economy class airfare tickets from Home country to the UK and back.
- Inbound visa costs.
- Immigration Health Surcharge cost.
On the basis of discretion, additional funds will be considered for successful applicants:
- Academic development funding: (£500 to £2,000).
- Family allowance: (£10,120 to £4,320).
- Fieldwork allowance for PhD recipients.
- Maternity/Paternity funding.
- Hardship funding.
- Complete online Application.
- Statement of Purpose.
- Research Proposal (for PhD applicants).
- Gates Cambridge Reference.
- Citizens of any country.
- Eligible programs;
- One year postgraduate course.
- Application deadline is between 3 December 2020 and 7 January 2021 dependent on applicants program of study.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: