Hokkaido University MEXT Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited for the Hokkaido University MEXT Scholarships 2021 for International Students to study in Japan. This fully-funded scholarship is open to international students to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree at Hokkaido University in Japan. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply for this scholarship. No IELTS/TOFEL is needed for this scholarship. However, applicants can submit an English Proficiency Certificate from their previous/recent university. This scholarship will last 2years and 3years for Master’s and PhD programs respectively.
There are about 13 Divisions of courses in the fields of Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Materials Science, Applied Physics, Environmental and Resource Engineering, Architecture and Design available and eligible for this scholarship program.
Hokkaido University was established in 1876 and is a national university situated in Hokkaido, Japan. It is the most prestigious university in Japan and ranks 122nd in the world.
- Monthly Stipends:
- Masters Degree: 144,000 Yen monthly.
- Doctoral Degree: 145,000 Yen monthly.
- Application Fee: Exempted.
- Admission Fee: Exempted.
- Tuition Fees: Exempted.
- Arrival Ticket: Provided.
- Return Ticket: Provided.
- Copy of valid Passport.
- Previous Academic Transcripts.
- Field of Study and Research Plan. Click Here For Format
- Abstracts of Graduation Thesis and Publications.
- Graduation/Expected Graduation Certificates.
- One Letter of Recommendation. Click Here For Format
- English Test Score or English Certificate from University.
- Applicants of any nationality besides Japan can apply. Find out about the Eligible Countries.
- Applicants must have completed or complete their previous degree before October 2021.
- Applicants must hold an Undergraduate Degree to be eligible for a Master’s Degree.
- Applicants must hold a Master’s Degree to be eligible for a PhD Degree.
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 3 on a scale of 4 or 80% in their previous degree.
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1986.
Application ends on 4 December 2020.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: