International Scholarships at Glenn Gould School in Canada:
Applications are invited for the International Scholarships at Glenn Gould School in Canada, 2021. This award is open to both domestic and international students to support their pursuit for a Bachelor’s degree in music and its related field at Glenn Gould School in Canada. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
Either a full-tuition grants or half-tuition grants of between 65%-85% is awarded to successful candidates.
- High school transcripts.
- Post-secondary transcripts.
- Two recommendation letters.
- Current repertoire list.
- Audition repertoire list.
- Musical Resume/CV.
- English Language Proficiency.
- The scholarships are awarded in the field of music.
- These scholarships are available for pursuing Bachelor of Music; Performance (Honours) (4-year undergraduate) and Artist Diploma Program (ADP) (2-year graduate). This scholarship program is open to pianists, vocalists, and orchestral instrumentalists.
- Both domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants need to submit an online application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be enrolled for at least 20 hours of class per week. Both the Bachelor of Music; Performance (Honours) and the Artist Diploma Program require a minimum residency of two years. The academic year runs from September through May.
- Language Requirement: The language of instruction at The Glenn Gould School is English; a strong command of English is required for success in its programs. Applicants need to provide proof of adequate English language proficiency before they can be admitted. Only original copies of test results sent directly to the Admissions & Student Services Manager will be reviewed.
Application ends by December 1, 2020.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: