National Academy of Education/Spencer Postdoctoral Fellowships in the USA:
Applications are invited for the National Academy of Education/Spencer Postdoctoral Fellowships in the USA. This opportunity supports early-career scholars working in critical areas of education research. These fellowships are available to international students to pursue postdoctoral programs in critical areas of education research. International (Non-U.S. and non-residential citizens) students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply for these fellowships.
- Fellows will receive $70,000 for one academic year of research, or $35,000 for each of two contiguous years, working part-time.
- Fellows will be included in professional development retreats with other fellows and NAEd members.
- Application form.
- Abstract of the proposed research project.
- Project description.
- Career history.
- Example of past research relevant to education.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Curriculum vitae/resume.
- Reference letters.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants need to demonstrate a good level of written and spoken English.
- Applicants must be Non-US citizens.
- Applicants must hold a PhD, EdD, or equivalent research degree between January 1, 2015, and December 31, 2019.
- Applicants need to demonstrate a record of research experience in education.
- Applicants’ proposed project must be an education research project.
- Applications will be judged on applicants past research record, career trajectory in education research, and the quality of the project described in the application.
- Individual applicants must make applications for the fellowship; group applications will not be accepted.
- Concurrent funding for the proposed project is not permitted. Applicants may not hold a grant from the Spencer Foundation at the same time as this fellowship.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: