Postgraduate Taught Performance Sport Scholarships for UK and EU Students in UK:
Applications are invited for the Postgraduate Taught Performance Sport Scholarships for UK and EU students to study in the UK. This funding is open to outstanding UK and EU students to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree at the University Of Strathclyde in the UK. Students from the UK/EU are eligible and welcome to apply.
Up to £1,000 awarded to successful candidates.
- Copy of valid passport.
- Original current Biometric Residence Permit (BRP), if any.
- Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS).
- Evidence that applicants meet financial requirements.
- Academic certificates, transcripts or qualifications.
- Applicants must be UK/EU nationals.
- Applicants must be competing in a Sports Scotland – recognized sport. Priority will be given to students competing in a BUCS-sport if University’s objective of being ranked in the top 20 in the UK is fulfilled.
- Applicants must be competing for at least a junior International level.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to have a good Honours degree qualification from a British university or another equivalent qualification.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English need to prove their English language proficiency.
Application closes by January 15, 2021.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: