Undergraduate Scholars Entrance international scholarships at Simon Fraser University in Canada:
Applications are invited for the Undergraduate Scholars Entrance international scholarships at Simon Fraser University in Canada. This scholarship is open to domestic and international students to pursue an undergraduate degree at Simon Fraser University in Canada. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
Up to $10,000 to recipients to cover tuition and mandatory supplementary fees.
- Applicants from any nationality and domestic students can apply.
- Admission Criteria: Applicants must meet the general university entrance requirements, including English language and quantitative skills requirements, and the program-specific requirements listed for that program. Minimum 90% admission average or 31 IB* points are required to for admission.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants must obtain an average score on one of the following English language proficiency tests:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum overall band score of 6.5 with no part less than 6.0.
- TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based test) with an overall score of 88 or better with a minimum score of 20 in each of the four components (listening, speaking, writing, reading)
- Canadian Academic English Language (CAEL) with an overall score of 70, with no part less than 60.
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) with an overall score of 65, with no part less than 60.
Application ends by December 15, 2020.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: