United States Scholars Initiative at Japan ICU Foundation, 2021:
Applications are invited for the United States Scholars Initiative at Japan ICU Foundation, 2021. This scholarship is open to outstanding United States students to pursue an undergraduate degree at Japan ICU. Only United States students are eligible and welcome to apply.
Full-tuition waiver for four years of undergraduate study.
- Application form.
- Personal statement (400-500 words).
- Short essay (400-500 words).
- Copy of transcripts (last 3 years of secondary school).
- Educational certification (SAT with essay, ACT plus writing or, IB full diploma).
- 2 letters of recommendation (One from HS principal, guidance counsellor, tutor or IB coordinator; one from an HS instructor who has taught a core academic subject, e.g. English, SS, math, science, foreign language).
- Applicants who have graduated from a U.S. high school but have NOT spent the last continuous six years at an institution in which English is the language of instruction will need to submit either a TOEFL or IELTS score.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have to submit either a TOEFL or IELTS score.
- Only United States applicants are eligible.
- Applicants must be citizens of the USA.
- Applicants must demonstrate an interest in Japan, the Japanese language and the liberal arts.
- Applicants should be graduates of a U.S. high school.
- Applicants must be single with no dependents.
Application closes by December 1, 2020.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: