Otago Faculty of Law Cheryl Waldrum International Scholarship in New Zealand, 2021:
Applications are invited for the Otago Faculty of Law Cheryl Waldrum International Scholarship in New Zealand. This scholarship is open to international students to pursue an undergraduate degree in law at the University of Otago in New Zealand. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
This scholarship is intended to assist undergraduate law students from the University of Otago taking papers at the Law Faculty of the University of Western Ontario, as part of the Student Exchange Agreement between the two law faculties.
The University of Otago was established in 1869 and is a collegiate university that recognized highly for its research quality. It provides quality education and advanced facilities for students and offers a variety of degree programs.
- $2000 yearly to recipients.
- Degree certificates.
- Academic transcripts.
- Eligible Courses: LLB or LLB Honours degree programme in Law.
- Applicants must be undergraduate law students registered for the LLB or LLB Honours degree at the University of Otago at the time of their scholarship application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will need to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency if their previous education wasn’t conducted in English. For more information, visit the English language requirements page.
1 June of every year.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: