UHR Scholarships for Master’s Students in Sweden, 2021-2022:
Applications are invited for the UHR Scholarships for domestic and international students to study in Sweden. This scholarship is open to both domestic and international students liable for tuition fees to pursue a Master’s degree at the University of Skövde in Sweden. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
A 50% tuition fee waiver for one semester.
- Applicants must be citizens of a country outside EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements for the applied program. Application fee and supporting documents should have been received before the admissions deadline.
- Applicants must fill out a motivational letter during the UHR scholarship online application.
- Applicants must have good academic merits and a strong motivational letter. Selection criteria may also be based on other qualifications that are judged to be in line with educational or research areas as well as the geographic location which the University of Skövde gives priority to per its internationalization strategy.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country need to meet the English language/other language requirements to be able to study at the University.
- Applicants must firstly apply for one of the University of Skövde’s master’s programs at the Swedish online application University Admissions. After that, apply for a scholarship at the University of Skövde by filling in the online application form in the link provided at the end of this article.
Application ends by February 1, 2021.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: