ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited for the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents 2021 for International Students to study in China. This fully-funded scholarship is open to international students to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree at top universities in China. ANSO scholarships will be awarded in two top universities in China – the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) and the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS). As such, applicants must be ready to apply to or new students of USTC or UCAS. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
The Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO) is a non-profit, non-government international organization founded in 2018. Founding members include 37 scientific institutions, universities, and international organizations worldwide. ANSO aims to improve regional and global capacity in science and technology, human livelihoods and wellbeing, and to promote broader S&T cooperation and communication.
The ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents (hereinafter referred to as the ANSO Scholarship) was formally launched in 2019 with the goal of training and cultivation of young scientists from all over the world. The ANSO Scholarship supports 200 Master’s students and 300 PhD students every year to pursue postgraduate education at the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) or institutes of Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) around China.
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver.
- Application Fee Waiver.
- Monthly Stipend:
- Master’s Degree: 3000 RMB per month.
- PhD Degree: 6000 or 7000 RMB per month (depending on whether the recipient has passed the qualification test arranged by USTC/UCAS).
- Health Insurance.
- Travel Subsidy from applicants Home Countries to China (One Trip Per Person). Applicants in China at the time of application will not be eligible for this subsidy.
- Copy of valid Passport: At least 2 years validity.
- CV: With a brief introduction of applicants research experience.
- Copy of Original Degree certificates:
- Master’s Degree applicants: Bachelor’s degree certificate or official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating the expected graduation date.
- PhD Degree applicants:
- Bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Master’s degree certificate or official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating the expected graduation date.
- Two Reference Letters.
- Research Proposal.
- Photocopies of 5 published academic papers (if available).
- Proof of English and/or Chinese Language Proficiency.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form Format.
- Applicants must be Non-Chinese citizens.
- Master’s Degree applicants must be born after 1 January 1991.
- PhD Degree applicants must be born after 1 January 1986.
- International students must fulfill the criteria of USTC/UCAS.
- Recipients must not take up other assignments during the period of their scholarship.
- Applicants must meet the admission criteria for international students of USTC/UCAS
- Be proficient in English or Chinese.
31st March 2021 (Beijing Time).
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: