Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications CSC Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
International students are invited to apply for the Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications CSC Scholarship 2021 in China. The scholarship is a fly funded scholarship that takes care of all academic expenses of students. Students from all over the globe are eligible to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship 2021. Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications CSC Scholarship 2021 in China is available for a Master’s Degree and Ph.D. Degree. This award is available for the academic year of 2021-22.
Chongqing University of Post and Telecommunications (CQUPT), founded in 1950, is one of the few universities that has been blue-printed and given priority to develop by the State. It has also grown into a prominent university and is acknowledged by its excellence in the field of information industry both within and outside China.
Study In China For Free: Wuhan University CSC Scholarships 2021 in China – Fully Funded
Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications Chinese Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students. The following things will be covered:
- Registration Fee
- 100% Tuition Fee will be given.
- Free Accommodation will be provided on campus
- Monthly allowance is offered as followings:
- Master Degree: 3,000 CNY/month
- Doctor Degree: 3,500 CNY/month
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
Chongqing Municipal Government Mayor Scholarship:
This scholarship is offered by Chongqing Municipal Government for all International Students to Pursue Bachelors, Masters or PhD Degree from China. Detail is given below:
- Bachelor Students: CNY 25,000/year
- Master Students: CNY30,000/year
- Doctoral Students: CNY35,000/year
- For more details Click Here
CQUPT President Scholarship:
Chinese Language studies students, undergraduate, master and doctoral students from all over the world. Details is given below:
- First class: Master degree CNY10,000/year, Bachelor degree & Chinese language students CNY6,000/year.
- Second class: Master degree CNY 8,000/year, Bachelor degree & Chinese language students CNY4,000/year.
- PhD Students: Tuition Fee Waived, Free university dormitory, Stipend of CNY3500/month will be provided.
- For more details Click Here
- Notarized highest diploma and transcripts
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- A validity Copy of Passport Home Page
- Non-criminal record
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- The copy of valid HSK or English Certificate (if available)
- Other documents, such as Papers or Articles Published or to be Published or Awards (if available).
- Non-Chinese citizens, and in good health.
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
- Language Proficiency Requirement
- do not obtain any other scholarships.
The last date to apply for Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 for International Students is 30th April 2021.
How to apply for Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications CSC Scholarship?
To apply for Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications CSC Scholarship 2021, applicants need to follow the given below steps. The Complete procedure is given below in the Official Link:
- Apply Online at CSC website, upload all the necessary documents and then download the application form. The Scholarship Type is B and the Agency Number is 10617.
- All the students are also required to submit the online application at the University’s online portal.