East China University CSC Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
International students from all over the world are invited to the East China University CSC Scholarships 2021 to study in China. This is a one-time opportunity for international students to pursue a fully-funded Master’s or PhD degree at East China University of Science and Technology in China. Students with great potentials and good academic standings are eligible and welcome to apply. No IELTS/TOEFL is not required for the CSC Scholarship. Nonetheless, there are an estimated study duration of between 2-3 years & 3-4 years for Master’s Degree and PhD degree programs respectively.
East China University of Science and Technology, founded in 1952, is located in Shanghai, an economic, financial, commercial as well as the shipping centre of China. ECUST is one of the research-oriented national key universities directly regulated by the Ministry of Education of China. It is a state-run and full-time institution of higher education and is the first national key university featuring chemical engineering disciplines in P.R.C. With the value of “Diligence, Factuality, Aspiration and Virtue”, ECUST has always been making every endeavour to develop its united and pioneering spirit since its establishment and is dedicated to providing its students with advanced knowledge and skills in an academic environment full of intellectual stimulation and scientific innovation.
Today, a wide range of programs is offered to cater to the demands of the society and to prepare the students for an ever-changing global context. The university has 16 academic schools, namely School of Chemical Engineering, School of Chemistry and Molecular Engineering, School of Biotechnology, School of Pharmacy, School of Materials Science and Engineering, School of Information Science and Engineering, School of Mechanical and Power Engineering, School of Resources and Environment Engineering, School of Business, School of Social and Public Administration, School of Science, School of Art Design and Media, School of Foreign Languages, School of Law, School of Sports Science and Engineering, School of Marxism together with 3 colleges which are College of International Education, Sino-German College of Technology and College of Continuing Education(College of Distance Education).
- Registration Fee.
- 100% Tuition Fee waiver.
- Free Accommodation on campus.
- Monthly allowance:
- Master’s Degree: 3,000 CNY/month.
- PhD Degree: 3,500 CNY/month.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
- Valid Copy of Passport.
- Highest Degree Certificates and Transcripts.
- HSK Certificate(within 2years) or Proof of English Language Proficiency.
- Acceptance Letter.
- Two Recommendation Letters:
- Applicants for the graduate programs must submit two recommendation letters signed by professors or associate professors.
- Recommendation Letters should be issued after 1st September 2020 and contain the following information: title, institute, contact information, email and signature of the recommender.
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal with a minimum of 800 words.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- Other supporting documents.
- Candidates must be non-Chinese nationals and in good health, both mentally and physically.
- Applicants should have excellent academic records.
- Applicants should have great ability in scientific research.
- Master’s degree applicants must hold an undergraduate degree and be under the age of 35.
- PhD degree applicants must hold a Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Chinese-taught Program: Applicants should meet the minimum requirements of HSK 5 for 210 or HSK 6 for 180.
- English-taught Program: Applicants should meet the minimum requirements of TOEFL 80, IELTS 6.0, or have studying experience of English-taught program.
- Native English speakers do not need to submit an English proficiency certification.
10th April 2021.
Below are the necessary information and official links relating to ECUST and the CSC scholarship:
CSC Scholarship: Scholarship Type is B and Agency Number is 10251.