Einstein Forum Fellowship 2021 in Germany for International Students:
International students are invited to apply for the Einstein Forum Fellowship 2021 to study in Germany. This is an amazing opportunity for international students from all over the world to pursue this fully-funded forum. The ultimate purpose of this fellowship is to support students, who in addition to producing superb work in their area of expertise, are also open to other, interdisciplinary approaches – following the example set by Albert Einstein. No IELTS/TOEFL is required for this 5-6 months fellowship.
The Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation are offering a fellowship for outstanding young thinkers who wish to pursue a project in a different field from that of their previous research. The fellowship includes living accommodations for 5-6 months in the garden cottage of Einstein`s own summerhouse in Caputh, Brandenburg, only a short distance away from the universities and academic institutions of Potsdam and Berlin.
At the end of the fellowship period, fellows will be expected to present their projects in a public lecture at the Einstein Forum and at the Daimler and Benz Foundation. The Einstein Fellowship is not intended for applicants who wish to complete an academic study they have already begun.
A successful application must demonstrate the quality, originality, and feasibility of the proposed project, as well as the superior intellectual development of the applicant. Note that, the proposed project need not be entirely completed during the time of the fellowship, but can be the beginning of a longer project.
- Accommodation in Einstein’s summerhouse in Caputh, Brandenburg.
- A stipend of 10,000 EURO for 5 to 6 months.
- Travel Expenses will be reimbursement.
- A two-page project proposal.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- All documents must be received by May 15, 2021.
- Candidates must be under age 35 and hold a university degree in humanities, social sciences, or natural sciences.
- Fellows are expected to present their projects in a public lecture at the Einstein Forum and at the Daimler and Benz Foundation at the end of their fellowship.
- Applicants must demonstrate the quality, originality, and feasibility of the proposed project, as well as their personal superior intellectual development.
- It is irrelevant whether the applicant has begun working toward, or currently holds, a PhD.
- All proposed projects need not be entirely completed during the time of the fellowship but can be the beginning of a longer project.
15th May 2021.
Applicants are advised to visit the official link below for in-depth/more information and apply: