Gadjah Mada International Fellowship 2021 for International Students:
This is an exciting opportunity for international students from all over the world to grab onto. International students are welcome to this fully-funded fellowship program to undertake a Master’s or PhD degree at the Universitas Gadjah Mada in Indonesia. The program is expected to last 2 years for a Master’s program and 3 years for a PhD program. There are a lot of courses available for students to pursue.
The Gadjah Mada International Fellowship (GMIF) program is a scholarship offered by Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM) to international students coming from, but not limited to, ASEAN member countries (excluding Indonesia), South Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, and other countries that manage to demonstrate the need of financial assistance.
This program is dedicated to designated full-time and dual-degree Master’s and Doctoral degree by coursework and research. The purpose of the GMIF program is to encourage potential candidates with excellent academic performance who wish to pursue the Master’s and Doctoral Program in any relevant and agreed field. Those with specific competence such as researchers, policymakers, or professionals will be prioritized in the application.
- Full Tuition Fee waiver:
- 2 semesters for Double Degree Programs.
- 4 semesters for Master’s Programs.
- 6 semesters for PhD Programs.
- Living allowance according to Yogyakarta rate:
- 1 semester for Indonesian Language Program/ INCULS (Blended learning system) only for those who enroll the INCULS Program.
- 4 semesters for Master’s Program.
- 6 semesters for Doctoral Program.
- A round-trip international airfare (direct economy class).
- Health insurance.
- Limited Stay Permit (ITAS).
- Thesis research fund of Rp10.000.000 for Master’s Programs and Rp15.000.000 for Doctoral Programs
- Student Dormitory.
- Colored scan of a valid passport.
- Colored scan of passport cover.
- Official passport-sized photograph.
- Copy of academic records and degree certificate.
- Curriculum Vitae(CV).
- Good health statement from applicant’s doctor.
- Proof of English proficiency (ITP TOEFL, IBT TOEFL or IELTS)
- Personal statement (download template from the official website at the end of the article)
- Motivational letter.
- Two academic references.
- Dissertation proposal for doctoral program applicant.
- Applicants must be accepted for admission to a master’s program or PhD program (regular, taught in Bahasa Indonesia) in UGM for the 2021/2022 academic year (start in August 2021).
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree for a master’s degree or a master’s degree for PhD programs in Engineering, Science, Medicine/Health, Geography, Agriculture, Forestry, Animal Science, Economics, Law, Social Sciences and Humanity, or related fields.
- Candidates must possess excellent bachelor’s degree records (GPA of at least 3.0 on 4.0 GPA scale or any other documents proving candidates adequate academic qualification) for a master’s degree.
- Applicants must be proficient in English (TOEFL score of at least 400 for a Master’s Degree program or 450 for PhD Programs).
- Dissertation proposal for doctoral applicants.
20th December 2020.
Kindly visit the official link provided below, read through for more information and apply: