IST Summer Internship Program 2021 in Austria:
International students from all over the world are invited to apply for this amazing summer internship program in Austria. This is a fully-funded internship opportunity for international students to work during the summer of 2021. However, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, only European countries are eligible to apply. No application fee or IELTS/TOEFL is required. The internship is expected to last about 8 weeks.
Outstanding bachelor’s and master’s students can join IST Austria in the ISTernship program. Students who are interested in basic research in the fields of biology, computer science, data science, mathematics, physics, neuroscience and interdisciplinary areas, are encouraged to apply.
Candidates need to be a national of and/or have a legal residence in one of the countries listed below from May 1, 2021:
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
- Monthly Compensation.
- Access to affordable health insurance.
- Allowance for Travel Costs to and from Austria.
- Subsidized Housing.
- On-Campus Housing available.
- Free access to the IST Austria shuttle bus with an hourly service to Vienna.
- Invitation to the annual IST Austria barbeque (June).
- Statement of Purpose.
- University Transcripts and Diplomas of all degree programs and years applicants have attended and/or are currently enrolled in (we recommend to submit these in the original language as well as in English)
- Contact information of 1 or 2 Referees.
- Only applicants from the aforementioned countries can apply this year.
- Candidates must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s of Science students (or similar) in good standing at a university.
- Applicants must have completed at least the fourth semester of their bachelor’s studies (before the respective start date).
15th February 2021.
Kindly visit the official link below for more information and apply: