International students are invited to apply for the NPU International Scholarships 2021 in China. The scholarship is fully funded which allows students to pursue their Undergraduate Degree, Master’s Degree, or Ph.D. Degree. International students all over the world are encouraged to apply for this scholarship. The University is offering Chinese Government Scholarships and NPU Presidents Scholarships. These are Fully Funded Scholarships for the Academic session of 2021-22.
Northwestern Polytechnical University is offering CSC Scholarships and NPU Presidents Scholarships which will cover all the expenses to study in China. Details is given below:
Chinese Government Scholarships:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Health Insurance
- Free Accommodation
- Monthly Stipend:
- Master: 3000 CNY / month
- PhD: 3500 CNY / month
The “NPU President Scholarship” Provides the “Excellence Scholarship” “Full Scholarship” and “Partial Scholarship” for Undergraduates & Postgraduate students.
Full Scholarship & Partial Scholarship For Undergraduates:
- The “Full Scholarship” winners will get 100% Tuition Fee.
- The “Partial Scholarship” winners will get 50% Tuition Fee.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered
- Living Allowances:
- Undergraduate: 15,00RMB/Month
- Master: 2000RMB/Month
- PhD: 3500RMB/Month.
Xi’an City “The Belt and Road” International Student Scholarship:
- Undergraduate Scholarship:
- 100% Tuition + 15000 CNY/year
- 50% Tuition+ 15000 CNY/year
- 15000 CNY/year
- Graduate Scholarship:
- Master: 20,000 CNY / Year
- Ph.D.: 25,000 CNY / Year
Please Read Carefully the Eligibility Criteria of NPU Scholarship to study in china For Free.
- Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC) Application Form – CSC Applicants only.
- A scanned clear copy of valid passport.
- Notarized highest diploma (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- Academic transcripts (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- The applicant’s study plan in China (in Chinese or English)
- Certificate of Chinese/English proficiency (Exempt for those who Studied at English Institute)
- Non-criminal record (within 5 months).
- A copy of the physical examination form.
For Undergraduate Applicants:
- Guardian’s Authorization Letter (scanned copies of both original and Notarized documents)
- Scanned copy of the guardian’s ID card.
For Postgraduate Applicants:
- Two Letters of Recommendation in Chinese/English
- The Acceptance Letter from the Supervisor
- Notarized Copies of Research Achievements.
- Foreign citizens, in good physical and mental health.
- Master’s candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- Ph.D. candidates must have a Master’s Degree and should not exceed 40 years old at the time of application. All applicants should be in good health.
- Aged between 18 and 30 years old For Undergraduate
- Must have a Valid Passport.
For Bachelors Degree:
- Batch1: 1st November 2020 – 15th April 2021
- Batch2: 15th April – 15th May 2021
For Postgraduate Degree:
CSC Scholarship Applicants：
- Batch 1: 15th November 2020 – 28th February 2021
- Batch 2: 1st March 2021 – 31st March 2021
NPU President Scholarship and Xi’an City “The Belt and Road” International Student Scholarship Applicants：
- 15th November 2020 – 15th May 2021
How to apply for NPU International Scholarships?
There is an Online Application System to apply for NPU International Scholarships 2021 in China. Follow the given below instructions:
Step 1: CSC Applicants Only: Apply Online at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/. Scholarship Type is B and Agency Number is 10699. Fill the form and upload all the documents and download the application form and Print it.
Step 2: All Applicants: Apply Online at http://admission.nwpu.edu.cn/ and upload all the documents.
Step 3: Pay the Application Fee of 600 CNY.