Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2021 in Japan For International Students:
International applicants are invited to apply for the Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2021 in Japan. Students have the chance to apply for Masters or PhD programs at the Ritsumeikan University for the academic session of 2021-22. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan for International Students. There is No Need for IELTS to apply for a scholarship. The Duration of the Master Scholarship is 2 Years whereas For Doctoral Scholarship 3 Years.
The MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship is a comprehensive scholarship sponsored by the government of Japan, in which Japanese universities recommend individual applicants to the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (known as the “Monbukagakusho” in Japanese or by its English language acronym “MEXT”) for scholarship. After a subsequent review of those students recommended for scholarship, awardees are selected by MEXT.
MEXT is a Fully Funded Scholarship at Ritsumeikan University, Kyoto Japan. All the Expenses will be covered by the MEXT.
- 100% of Tuition Fee (covered by the APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship)
- Monthly Allowance: JPY 143,000-145,000
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets to/from Japan at the beginning and end of the program.
To be eligible to apply for Japanese Government (MEXT) scholarship, an applicant must:
- Have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with the Japanese government. Applicants who have Japanese nationality are not eligible.
- Have been born on or after April 2, 1986.
- Be in both good physical and mental health.
- Be willing to newly acquire a student visa and newly enter Japan for the purpose of study upon receipt of the scholarship.
- Be able to arrive in Japan on a date designated by Ritsumeikan University in the middle of September 2021.
- Have a CGPA equal to or higher than 2.30 out of 3.00 for most recent two years of formal study.
The last date to apply for Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2021 in Japan is 27th January 2021.
Applicants are to complete all the application process and fill the required documents and send it to the following address:
Mail Address: Ritsumeikan University International Center at BKC, Admissions Team 1-1-1 Noji-Higashi, Kusatsu, Shiga, Japan 525-8577. Phone: +81 (0)77-561-3946 Fax: +81 (0)77-561-3956
Applicants should follow the steps given in the PDF link given below: