University of Detroit Mercy Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
The University of Detroit Mercy has opened its scholarship applications for international students from all over the world to study with them in the USA. This opportunity is made available for international students to pursue an undergraduate degree at the University of Detroit Mercy in the USA.
The University of Detroit Mercy, a Catholic university in the Jesuit and Mercy traditions, founded in 1877, exists to provide excellent student-centred undergraduate and graduate education in an urban context. A Detroit Mercy education seeks to integrate the intellectual, spiritual, ethical and social development of our students. Few universities offer the range of disciplines and programs offered at Detroit Mercy while encompassing the development of the whole person: mind, body and spirit.
At UDM, education is richer because it is rooted in the ideals of our founding sponsors, the Society of Jesus and the Religious Sisters of Mercy, ideals that stress using our skills and degrees to make the world a better place for everyone. Their faculty are experts and mentors, driving both the academic and the practical application of knowledge and making time to work with students one-on-one.
Up to $10,000 yearly for four years of degree program.
- Copy of bank statements.
- Statement of financial support form.
- Copy of a valid passport.
- Applicants from all nationalities can apply.
- Candidates have to enrol in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Applicants must hold a previous academic certificate and other admission requirements of the university.
- Language: Candidates are required to provide evidence of their English language proficiency for admission.
Available Study Fields:
- School of Architecture.
- College of Business Administration.
- School of Dentistry.
- College of Engineering & Science.
- College of Health Professions/McAuley School of Nursing.
- School of Law.
- College of Liberal Arts & Education.
- July 1 for Fall Term.
- November 15 for Winter Term.
- March 30 for Spring/Summer Term.
Applicants are invited to visit the official links below for more information and apply: