University of Pecs Hungarian Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
International students from all across the globe are invited to apply for the University of Pecs Hungarian Scholarships to study in Hungary. This is an opportunity for international students to pursue a fully-funded undergraduate, Master’s or PhD degree from the University of Pecs in Hungary. No IELTS is required for this scholarship.
The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme was launched in 2013 by the Hungarian Government as part of the government policy called “Eastern and Southern Opening”. Tempus Public Foundation manages the scholarship program.
The core mission of the program is to increase the number of international students in Hungary and to encourage Hungarian higher education institutions to attract top international students. Currently, 68 sending partners are engaged in the program.
Every year hundreds of international students gain admission to our university with the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship.
- Tuition fee waiver.
- Monthly stipends:
- non-degree, bachelor’s, master’s and one-tier master’s level: HUF 43,700 monthly for living expenses for 12 months until the completion of studies,
- PhD level: HUF 140,000 monthly for 12 months until the completion of studies.
- dormitory placement.
- OR a monthly stipend of HUF 40,000 to accommodation costs for the whole duration of the scholarship period.
- Medical insurance: health care services according to the relevant Hungarian legislation (Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card) and supplementary medical insurance of up to HUF 100,000 a year.
- Details Resume/CV.
- Degree Certificates.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Statement of Purpose.
- Research Proposal (graduate).
- Proof of English Language Proficiency.
- Other supporting documents (if any).
- International Students (Non-Hungarian citizens) are eligible.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Bachelor’s Degree: 12 year’s school certificate is required.
- Master’s Degree: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- PhD Degree: Applicants must hold a master’s degree.
- Applicants whose previous degree instructions language was English can submit English Language Proficiency Certificate from their former university.
15th January 2021.
Kindly visit the official link below to apply and for more information: