Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
Domestic and international students from all over the world are invited to apply for the Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship to study in the UK. This, a fully-funded scholarship is an opportunity for outstanding students to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree at the University of Warwick in the UK. There are a variety of programs/courses eligible for this scholarship.
The establishment of the University of Warwick was approved by the government in 1961 and received its Royal Charter of Incorporation in 1965.
The University has 29 academic departments and over 50 research centres and institutes, in three Faculties: Arts, Science, Engineering and Medicine and Social Sciences. From its beginnings, the University has sought to be excellent in both teaching and research. It has now secured its place as one of the UK’s leading research universities, confirmed by the results of the government’s Research Assessment Exercises of 1986, 1989, 1992, 1996, 2001 and 2008.
- Full Tuition Fee waiver (worth up to £24,010).
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,285 for full-time scholars in 2021/22, to be confirmed by February 2021).
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000.
- All EU and International Students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must also be applying for an MPhil/PhD or PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2021.
- Students currently enrolled in a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only.
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
23:59pm (GMT) on 21st January 2021.
Candidates should please visit the official link below to gather more information and apply: