Wuhan University CSC Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
International students are invited to apply for Wuhan University CSC Scholarships 2021 in China. The scholarship is a fly funded scholarship that takes care of all academic expenses of students. Students from all over the globe are eligible to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship 2021. Wuhan University Scholarship is available for Master’s Degree and PhD Degree at Wuhan University. This award is available for the academic year of 2021-22.
The schooling of Master’s degree programs in Wuhan University lasts two to three years, while doctoral degree programs last three to four years. The programs are delivered in Chinese, with part of them can be taught in English. A graduation certificate will be awarded to students who have met all graduation requirements. A master’s degree or doctoral degree will be awarded to students who have met the related requirements of degree conferment.
Study In the USA For Free: Rachel Carson Undergraduate Scholarship at Chatham University in the USA – Full Tuition
Wuhan University has a long history of international education. It has been accepting foreign students since the 1950s. It is one of the first universities in China to accept foreign students. For more than 50 years, the scale of international student education at Wuhan University has been continuously expanded. Thousands of international students from more than 110 countries and regions have studied and lived in the school. The school has gradually developed into the largest study abroad destination for international students in central and western my country. one.
Wuhan University CSC Scholarship 2021 is a Free Fully Funded award for all International Students all over the world. The Wuhan University Scholarship will cover the following:
- Full Tuition Fee and Application Fee
- Free Accommodation
- Monthly allowance:
- For Master’s degree 3000 RMB/per month
- Foe Doctoral degree 3500 RMB/per month
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English).
- Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University (written in Chinese or English).
- Notarized highest diploma(degree certificate) and transcripts
- Study Plan, within 800 words, written in Chinese or in English.
- Two recommendation letters from either professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English.
- Scanned copy of a valid ordinary passport (if available).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, filled in English or Chinese
- Valid HSK certificate is required if applying for the Chinese-medium program. Valid English level certificate for English-medium program (e. g TOEFL or IELTS).
- Acceptance letter from the professor of Wuhan University (if available).
- Foreign citizenship, and in good health.
- Applicants who apply for a Master’s degree should be under 35 years old and have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants who apply for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and have a Master’s degree.
- Applicants of Chinese-medium programs should have at least HSK level four certificate (Chinese Proficiency Test)
- Applicants of English-medium programs should provide a score report of English Language test, TOEFL requires 80, IELTS requires 5.5 (You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL if you can take English Proficiency Certificate from your last attending Institution).
The last date to apply for Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarships 2021 for International Students is 31st March 2021.
How to Apply for Wuhan University CSC Scholarship?
1. Firstly, register and submit your online application at the CSC Online Application System for International Students at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/. The Agency Number of Wuhan University is 10486 and the Type is B. Please Choose Program category– type B which refers to scholarship programs responsible by Chinese universities under the Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program. Please download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” after you complete the form.
2. Next, register and submit your online application:
Application System for International Students at http://admission.whu.edu.cn Please choose sources of funds — Chinese Government Program, submit online the completed “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University” and other required application documents.
3. Pay the Application Fee of 800RMB