The Africa Fintech Studio is positioned as a Pan-African fintech studio to scout and scale
highly scalable fintech startups on a more sustainable system through multiple growth
pipelines in Africa.
The Africa Fintech Studio is looking for a highly motivated individual who is passionate
about technology and innovation to help transform our organization and help us meet our
objective to become a pan-Africa Innovation Powerhouse for highly scalable fintech
As a business development associate, you will be responsible for;
● Identifying opportunities and partnerships that align with our organizational goals
● Plan and implement events such as conferences, workshops etc
● Planning, Budgeting and reporting on activities
● Represent management in events and meetings
● Work closely with startups in our portfolio to ensure their growth and profitability
● Establish and sustain the relationship with our stakeholders
- Your fulltime dedication
- Willingness to learn and grow quickly
- Time conscious
- Strong communication skills
What is Next?
How To Apply
● Send a motivational statement stating how your skill can contribute to helping us
meet our organizational goals at the Fintech Studio.
● A CV, simple and straight to the point.
● Email to Email: [email protected]