The African Youth Climate Hub incubation program was launched by the African Youth Climate Hub (AYCH), a platform for strengthening African youth leadership on climate and sustainable development, created in September 2019 during the New York Climate Action Summit by Princess Lalla Hasnaa of Morocco. In her capacity as President of the Mohammed VI Foundation for the Environment, the Princess has entrusted the implementation of the incubation program to the academic branch of her foundation, namely the International Center for Environmental Training Hassan II, which will work jointly with the Polytechnic University Mohammed VI. .
Through this incubation program, AYCH wishes to encourage the development of green businesses that will provide innovative solutions in Africa to fight climate change and promote sustainable development. According to the platform, companies that graduate from this training program will put social and environmental concerns on an equal footing with economic concerns.
- 6-month incubation program with practical support and tailor-made workshops to meet the needs of selected African startups.
- Direct access to a pool of experts with scientific and commercial training according to the specific needs of the projects.
- The best speakers, mentors and networks from the innovation ecosystems of our partners.
- Three physical sprints and two virtual sprints to support the growth and progression of startups.
- Access to UM6P prototyping resources and living labs.
- World-class collaborative workspace and infrastructure at the facilities of UM6P and the Hassan II International Center for Environmental Education.