Applicants are invited to apply for the Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship 2021. The scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship that allows students all over the world to pursue a Master’s Degree in Japan. The Asian Development Scholarship offers 140 scholarships every year and ADB Scholarship is from the Japanese government in the Fields of Economics, Management, Science and Technology, and other Development-Related Fields.
- Complete Tuition Fees
- Residential Allowance
- Subsistence Allowance including housing allowance
- Student Medical and Accident Insurance.
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets.
- Visa Fees, Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance.
- Thesis/Research Allowance. Photocopying, School Supplies, Typing and Computer Charges, Postage, Communications, Binding Charges, Local Travel Costs and Accommodation for out-of-town trips.
- Be a national of an ADB Country. For a list of current developing member countries visit the ADB – Japan Scholarship Program to Check Your Country Name.
- A Bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent with a superior academic record.
- At least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Not more than 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years old.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
- Copy of Degree Certificate and Transcript of 4 years of the undergraduate degree program
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- English Proficiency Requirement: TOEFL (computer-based: 213 or iTOEFL: 80), or IELTS: 6 (writing and overall) or equivalent
- Work certificate provided b the employer.
- Income statement. If married, please submit the spouse income statement; otherwise, the parent income statement
- ADB-JSP Information sheet.
The last date to apply for ADB-JSP Scholarship at Asian Institute of Technology 2021 for International Students is 31st March 2021.