The Ghana Education Trust Fund is delighted to announce GETFund Local Scholarships for the 2020/2021 academic year and continuing students . This opportunity is open to any undergraduate degree programme. Thus, the aim of the Program is to provide financial support to Ghanaian students to study at any of the accredited public tertiary institutions in Ghana .
√ This is available for young Ghanaians
√ This is awarded to both students who are studying and to study Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM), Special Education, Agricultural Science, Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) .
√ Applicants must be Ghanaian, and also must have admission to undertake a Degree Program in any of the Public or State-Owned Universities at the time of application.
√ Preference would be given to students with disabilities
- Application letter
- Proof of Nationality
- Copy of Admission letter to the foreign school you intend to attend.
- Fee Schedule from the school abroad
- A copy of Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of 1st-degree certificate from the university you attended
- A copy of the previous transcript from the university you attended which should be duly endorsed by the school as a true copy.
- Copy of National Service Certificate you were issued after completing the service.
How To Apply:
- Go to http://scholarships.gov.gh/clients/register
- Register using the form on the screen that you truthfully enter in your data.
- Download the application form to the registrar of scholarships in Ghana, by clicking on the “click to download form” highlighted at the top of the page.
- Ensure that the information you provide is truthful and reliable.
- Print the forms and submit them to the registrar of applications in your institution.
Applicant should mail(By Post) the the following documents:
1.Application letter (which must include their contact details)
- Proof of Nationality (Copy of Passport / Copy National I.D Card/ Copy of Birth Certificate)
3.Copy of Admission letter; Stating the program duration
- Fees Schedule (2020/21 Academic Year)
The Administrator GETFund
Post Office Box MB, 254 Accra, Ghana
Opening and closing dates for undergraduate students or applicants;
10th January, 2021 to 20th February , 2021.