YEN.com.gh is a leading digital entertainment and news platform in Ghana.
Our mission is to make every Ghanaian happier by sharing important, joyful and intriguing news.
Now we are looking for a talented editor http://corp.yen.com.gh/job!
University degree in journalism/media studies or related field.
Proven at least 1-year experience in writing and working in a similar capacity.
Perfect command of the English language (you will have to take several tests to prove it).
Expert in local & global affairs.
Experience in digital/social media field.
- Passion for writing
- Sense of responsibility
- Hard worker
- Can work with deadlines.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
- Competitive salary
- Comfortable working environment and super-friendly team
- Possibility to learn from the biggest global players in IT and media worldwide.
- Ensuring timely processing and publishing of news material that meets YEN’s editorial standards, in-house style guide, and the rules (policies) of platforms (Facebook, Google, others)
- Verifying facts and accuracy of all news reports before they are published
- Rewriting and editing copy to ensure it is readable and appeals to the target audience
- Producing authentic content free of plagiarism
- Ensuring articles have catchy headlines and appropriate visual elements, photos or illustrations.
Your KPIs will include at least 35 uniquely written news articles in a week and at least. Being innovative and working in a timely manner are great attributes we expect from our editors.
Are you ready to join a highly-motivated YEN.com.gh team? Apply now