Entrepreneurs who are working towards the UN sustainable development goals are invited to apply for the MCI Entrepreneurial School Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship. This scholarship under the patronage of Excellency Ban Ki-Moon shall allow students to engage in the SDGs t study and develop at a prestigious university in Europe. The scholarship is applicable for the first year of the respective Master’s program.
- Applicable to all nationals.
- Students who have been engaged and committed to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and aim to further engage with and promote these goals during their studies.
- Available for freshers who are required to pay the current annual tuition fee.
- A one-off scholarship of up to 10,000 EUR to cover (part of) the current annual tuition fee.
- Scholarship amount will offset the corresponding amount of the tuition fees for the first academic year; it cannot be used to cover any other expenses like travel, accommodation, etc.