International students are invited to apply for the Shaanxi Normal University CSC Scholarship 2021 in China. The scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship that allows students all over the world to pursue a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. in China. There is No Application Fee to apply. Fully Funded Scholarships are available for the academic session of 2021-22.
The Shaanxi Normal University Scholarship 2021 will provide Full Chinese Scholarships to all International Students. The Scholarship details are given below.
- Registration Fee
- Full Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation on or off-campus depends on the availability
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
- Monthly Living Allowance: Master: CNY 3,000 (USD 485), Ph.D. Candidates: CNY 3,500 (USD 565).
- Chinese-taught Programs: Humanities: Applicants should have passed HSK4 when apply. Once enrolled, one-year Chinese training is required. After achieving HSK5 certificate, applicants can study in their major. Applicants who already have HSK5 certificate don’t need one-year Chinese training.
- Science and Arts(Music, Fine Art, etc.): Once enrolled, one-year Chinese training is required. After achieving HSK4 certificate, applicants can study in their major. (Applicants who already have HSK4 certificate don’t need one-year Chinese training.);
- English-taught Programs: Except for native English speakers, all other applicants are required to provide a valid English level certificate (IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 60, or other corresponding level of English proficiency certificate) . Students are required to pass HSK3 when they graduate from SNNU.
- Applicants are non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35 and hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Applicants for PhD programs should be under the age of 40 and hold a Master’s Degree.
- English Language Requirements IELTS or TOEFL.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship written in Chinese or English. Ensure you have both submitted it online and printed the hard copy.
- Application Form for Shaanxi Normal University written in Chinese or English. Ensure you have both submitted it online and printed the hard copy.
- Notarized highest diploma (photocopy).
- Academic transcripts
- Research results. Published thesis, award certificates, etc. to prove their academic achievements and research capabilities.
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English and sign). This should be a minimum of 800 words for master applicants and 1500 words for PhD applicants.
- Two Recommendation Letters: Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by professor or associate professor.
- Valid HSK certificate, English level certificate or other corresponding English certificate(photocopy).
- Passport photocopy (The page with photo)
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
The last date to apply for Shaanxi Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 for International Students is 15th April 2021.
How to Apply for Chinese Government Scholarship?
The Application Process is given below:
- Complete the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students, https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/. Agency number is 10718 and please choose the Type B.
- Complete the online application procedure at Shaanxi Normal University Online Application System for International Students, https://snnu.17gz.org/.
- Submit all your application documents by post to International Students Office before the deadline 15 April 2021.