Applicants who dream to study in Taiwan are invited to apply for the Taiwan International Graduate Scholarship 2021. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Taiwan International Graduate Scholarship to undertake their Master’s or Doctoral Degree. The scholarship is available for the academic session of 2021-22.
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Registration Fee
- The stipend of 12,500 US Dollar / Year will be given.
- Airfare Fare Tickets
- Visa Fee
- Free Accommodation
- Health Insurance
- Applicants other than Taiwan, China, Hong Kong are eligible to apply for TIGP Award.
- Candidate must have a Undergraduate Degree Certificate to apply for Master Degree.
- Masters Degree Certificate is required to apply for PhD Degree Program.
- Applicants who have only completed the Bachelor’s degree are normally admitted into the Master’s Program and then advanced to the Ph.D. program upon completion of Master’s courses.
- The test of English proficiency can be exempted for applicants who graduated from universities where English is the primary language of instruction.
You need following documents to apply for the Taiwan scholarship:
- Online Application form
- Updated CV or Resume
- Copy of Valid Passport
- Educational Documents (Transcripts or Degree one certified Copy)
- Statement of Purpose or Research Plan
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- English Proficiency Certificates from the previous institute.
List of Available Study Fields:
Aspirants can select one of the academic field from given below study areas:
- Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics
- Molecular and Biological Agricultural Sciences
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Molecular Medicine
- Earth System Science
- Interdisciplinary Neuroscience
- Social Networks and Human-Centered Computing
- Molecular Science and Technology
- Nano Science and Technology
- Sustainable Chemical Science and Technology
2nd February 2021.