International students are invited to apply for the TDTU International Graduate Scholarship 2021 in Vietnam. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the TDTU International Graduate Scholarship to undertake their Masters or Ph.D. Degree. The Vietnam Scholarship will cover 100% Complete Tuition Fee and Free Accommodation.
TDTU International Graduate Scholarship 202 in Vietnam is a Full Free Scholarship for candidates from any part of the world to pursue a Masters or Doctoral degree. This award will provide the following benefits to meet your expenses:
- Full Scholarship: will provide 100% Complete Tuition Fee + Free Accommodation.
- Partial Scholarship: will provide 50% Tuition Fee and 50% Accommodation Fee.
- Research Scholarship: according to publications for TDTU.
- Applicants from worldwide are eligible to apply for the award.
- To apply for the Master’s Degree, the candidate must have Bachelors Degree Certificate.
- For a Doctoral Degree, the Applicant must hold a Master’s Degree.
- Students whose native language is not English must provide IELTS with a minimum of 5.5 or above. Applicants can also take TDTU’s English Language Proficiency assessment test.
- Online Application Form (Click to Apply)
- Update CV (Click for Format)
- Certified true copies of Bachelor Degree certificates and transcripts (attached English translation if transcripts are in a foreign language) to apply for Masters Degree.
- Certified true copies of Masters Degree certificates and transcripts (attached English translation if transcripts are in a foreign language) to apply for Doctoral Degree.
- Statement of purpose (500 words)
- Valid Copy of Passport
- Reference Letter (if any)
- Photograph (3×4 cm)
- Health fitness report (not older than 6 months)
- Applicants who completed their degree in a language other than English are required to submit evidence of English proficiency.
30th May 2021