Tommy Hilfiger Fashion Frontier Challenge is a global program to find and support the new ideas that are making the fashion landscape more inclusive. If you are an entrepreneur working to make a positive change in fashion apply now for the third edition of the Tommy Hilfiger Fashion Frontier Challenge!
Tommy Hilfiger has set out to do everything in our power to create fashion that is more inclusive. Stitch by stitch, person by person, innovation by innovation. They are determined to push boundaries – so we know that some of the best ideas won’t always be our own.
Launched in 2018, the Tommy Hilfiger Fashion Frontier Challenge is an annual program to discover and accelerate the work of the world’s most innovative and impactful fashion startups. Through mentoring and financial support, we want to help the best ideas break through.
Building on Tommy Hilfiger’s sustainability vision to Waste Nothing and Welcome All, this year’s program strives to amplify and support black, indigenous, and people of color (BIPOC) entrepreneurs who are working to advance their communities and foster a more inclusive future of fashion.
Interested businesses are invited to submit project proposals that focus on creating an inclusive fashion value-chain. Applicants will be narrowed down to six finalists who will be invited to virtually develop their project plans with the support of dedicated Tommy Hilfiger and external subject-matter experts. With coaching from an experienced pitch coach, finalists will pitch their final concept to a prestigious jury panel and associate audience at the global Tommy Hilfiger Fashion Frontier Challenge final event, which will be held in early 2022.
– Up to €200,000 and a chance at an additional €15,000 prize for winning the “Audience Favorite Vote”
– Year-long mentorship with Tommy Hilfiger’s internal experts globally, and access to Tommy Hilfiger’s network brand association
– A place on the INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship Program (ISEP)
– Year-long INSEAD mentorship
– If selected, you will be asked to provide additional information regarding your enterprise, including a one-minute pitch video. Please note that all applications should be in English and finalists will be required to pitch their business in English.
– Six finalists will be invited to further develop their business/project plans during a digital Design Sprint with the support of a team of dedicated internal Tommy Hilfiger associates and external specialists in October 2021.
– Finalists will then pitch their finalized concept at the global Tommy Hilfiger Fashion Frontier Challenge final event in early 2022, with a chance to win the prize package listed above.
Start-up: Your business is in the early stages, yet to reach product-market fit, experimenting with customer segmentation and working toward overall positive contribution margin. Your company has made some revenue.
Scale-up: Your business has a validated product with product-market fit, clear and sustainable unit economics (outlook), and is in growth mode. Your company has made revenue for at least a year.
How To Apply Apply:
Please submit your application Using This Link