The 2021 application portal for the Türkiye Government Scholarship is opened for international students. The scholarship is funded by the Government of Turkey to allow All National to peruse Bachelors, Masters and PhD.
Turkey consists of universities with associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree programs, faculties, institution, conservatories and vocational schools. In total, 206 of 129 universities are state universities, 77 are private and foundation universities
The scholarship program provides its recipients with vast opportunities and education in the most prestigious Turkish universities, helping students gain new perspectives and have a unique educational experience during their study in Turkey.
- Tuition Fee.
- Health Insurance.
- Once-off Return Flight Ticket.
- One year Turkish Language Course.
- Monthly Stipend: Bachelors – 800 TL per month, Master’s – 1,100 TL per month, PhD – 1,600 TL per month.
- A recent photo of the candidate.
- Academic Certificate.
- Language test scores (if required by the chosen university & program).
- Research proposal.
The last date to apply for the Turkish Government Scholarship 2021 is 20 February 2021.
Interested applicants need to register and upload scan copies of documents in the application system.