The world health organization is accepting applications to apply for the WHO Internship Program 2021. WHO offers internship opportunities in which interns will get the chance to work with a pool of health professionals trained and exposed to the health sector and international health arena systems and processes.
As a leader in global public health issues, the world health organization is committed to building a diverse system of future leaders in public health. WHO internship is a golden opportunity for graduate and postgraduate students to gain insight into the technical and administrative programs of the world health organization and enhance their knowledge and experience in the health sector.
Financial Benefits of the WHO Internship Program 2021:
- No registration fee.
- Interns will get stipend if applicable
- Internships will be paid
- Students will be able to enhance their knowledge and experience in the health field.
- WHO Provides a Medical and Accident Insurance to all Interns.
- You must be a citizen of the WHO member countries.
- Must be at least 20 years or older at the date of application.
- You must be a full-time student in an undergraduate or graduate program.
- You must have completed at least 3 years of full-time studies at a university or institution.
- You must have a first degree either in medical, social, Public health, or a technical work of WHO.
- You are not eligible if you are related to a WHO staff member.
- You should be fluent in one of the languages of an office of assignment.
- You have not participated in any previous WHO internship.
- You must have a valid passport.
WHO internship deadlines vary; you are advised to check the dates according to the available vacancy.