All international students are invited to apply for this opportunity to study in Thailand. This is a fully-funded scholarship provided for international students from all over the world to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree at the Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand. There are a lot of programs/courses eligible for this scholarship. All are invited and welcome to apply. Scholarships for Master’s and PhD are expected to last 24 months and 42 months respectively.
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is an international English-speaking postgraduate institution, focusing on engineering, environment, and management studies. AIT’s rigorous academic, research, and experiential outreach programs prepare graduates for professional success and leadership roles in Asia and beyond.
Founded in 1959, AIT offers the opportunity to study at an institution in Asia which possesses a global reputation. Going forward, AIT will be stressing its global connections, injection of innovation into research and teaching, its relevance to industry, and its nurturing of entrepreneurship, while continuing to fulfill its social impact and capacity building role. Sitting on a beautiful green campus located just north of Bangkok, Thailand, AIT operates as a multicultural community where a cosmopolitan approach to living and learning is the rule. You will meet and study with people from all around the world.
Today, AIT’s internationally recognized engineering, environment, and management graduates are highly sought after by employers in their home country and elsewhere. Across many walks of life in Asia, AIT alumni have distinguished themselves as CEO’s of private and state enterprises, as business owners, as well-respected researchers and faculty, and as senior university and government officials.
- Complete Tuition Fee waiver.
- Monthly Stipend will be given.
- Covering letter.
- A 2-pager project proposal which can lead to commercial products.
- Educational history, exams and previous relevant work/research experience (a CV).
- Certified copies of academic diplomas and certificates.
- Publications that are relevant to the research scope and any other work applicants wish to be taken into account with clearly stated contributions by applicants.
- Names and contact information of at least two references.
- Applicants from any nationality are eligible to apply.
- For a master’s scholarship, applicants must hold a First-class (Honours) Bachelor’s Degree with a GPA of 3.0 from a reputable University.
- For a PhD, candidates must hold a First-class (Honours) Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees or equivalent (Master GPA above 3.50 out of 4.0)
- Candidates must have an English proficiency score as required by AIT Language Center (IELTS-Academic: 6 (writing and overall) or AIT EET ≥ 6.0, TOEFL ≥ 550).
31st March 2021.
Two official links for both Master’s and PhD are provided below for interested candidates: