Bilkent University International Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
Bilkent University is inviting international students from all over the world to apply for their scholarships in Turkey. This is an opportunity for international students to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Bilkent University in Turkey.
Bilkent University was founded in 1984 as Turkey’s first private, nonprofit institution of higher education. With world-renowned scholars on its faculty and excellent educational facilities throughout its campus, Bilkent today attracts many of Turkey’s brightest high school graduates. The university hosts over 13,000 students pursuing degrees in 34 undergraduate and 58 graduate programs.
Bilkent University is recognized and ranked internationally as the premier institution of higher education in Turkey. Located in the country’s capital city Ankara, a vibrant metropolis of 4.5 million, the university serves as a hub of academic, social and cultural activity. Bilkent University prides itself on its truly international perspective. The medium of instruction at Bilkent is English, and its international community of scholars and students forms an essential component of the university’s academic and social life. International faculty and instructors make up more than a quarter of all academic staff, representing 34 different countries. There is a growing body of full-time international students and exchange students coming from 73 countries.
- Full Tuition Fee waiver.
- Monthly Stipend and Housing support: Up to 4,500 TL per month.
- Private Health Insurance.
- A Laptop.
- Meal Card.
- Travel Support: Once a year, at a yearly determined fixed amount to attend scientific events.
Eligible Study Fields:
- Applied Technology and Management.
- Economics, Administrative, and Social Sciences.
- Art, Design, and Architecture.
- Humanities and Letters.
- Business Administration.
- Music and Performing Arts.
- Graduate School of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Graduate School of Education.
- Graduate School of Engineering and Science.
- Updated CV/Resume.
- Degree Certificates.
- Official Transcripts.
- Statement of Purpose.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Applicants of all nationalities including Turkish Citizens.
- BSc graduates or MSC students need at least 2.80/4.00 CGPA at the time of application.
- Turkish citizen residents in Turkey: ALES score is required, <55 (quantitative).
- For applicants from other nationalities: GRE General Test score is required; 153 (quantitative). However, applicants with test score closer to this margin and who have a strong academic background are encouraged to apply.
- TOEFL IBT (at least 87), IELTS (at least 6.5 average and 5.5 from each section) or Bilkent COPE (at least C).
10th July 2021.
Interested in an undergraduate/postgraduate degree? Kindly visit the official links below for more information and apply: