Bond University HDR Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
International students from all over the world are invited to apply for this awesome opportunity to study at Bond University in Australia. This is a fully-funded scholarship made available to international students to pursue a PhD degree at Bond University. It is funded by the Australian Government and is held twice a year (31 March 2021 & 30 September 2021). A PhD by research is expected to last between 3-4 years.
On May 15, 1989, Bond University welcomed its first cohort of 322 students at its brand new, state-of-the-art campus on Queensland’s Gold Coast. Modelled on the traditions of the world’s most elite educational institutions, the vision for Australia’s first private, not-for-profit university was to provide an exclusive educational experience of the highest international standards, under the tutelage of the country’s leading academics.
As Australia’s first private non-profit university, Bond University seeks to be recognized internationally as a leading independent university, imbued with a spirit to innovate, a commitment to influence and a dedication to inspire tomorrow’s professionals who share a personalized and transformational student experience.
- 100% Tuition fee waiver of up to 48 months.
- Living Stipends.
- RTP Allowances for overseas students.
- A standard Overseas Student Health Cover.
- Relocation Costs to Undertake an HDR.
- Assistance with Academic Publication Costs.
Eligible Fields of Study:
- Bond Business School
- Health Sciences and Medicine
- Society and Design.
- This Bond University Scholarship is open to both domestic & International Students.
- All applicants must hold a valid Offer letter/Letter of acceptance for enrolment in an HDR program, issued by Bond University.
- Candidates must meet the scholarship requirements, visa requirements & other English Language Requirements. (Refer to the official link at the end of the article).
There are Two rounds of the HDR Bond University Scholarships. 1st February 2021 – 31st March 2021 & 1st August – 30th September 2021.
Interested candidates are advised to follow the steps below, visit the official link for more information and apply:
- Expression of interest (EOI) to Faculty.
- Apply for Admission to Bond University.
- Apply for Scholarship.