Global Internship Program 2021 for International Students:
International students pursuing an undergraduate or a master’s degree are invited to apply for this internship program in South Korea. This is a very rare fully-funded internship program and has a duration of 8 weeks to be undertaken at Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) in South Korea. No IELTS/TOEFL is required for this program.
The Global Intern Program (GIP) offers a wonderful opportunity to experience research at GIST by having applicants join a research lab for eight weeks during the summer to receive valuable training and mentoring from the lab’s professor. It will be an opportunity to help applicants decide if pursuing an advanced degree at GIST is right for them while gaining valuable research experience.
Also Apply: 4th ASEF Young Leaders Summit – Fully Funded
- Monthly Stipends.
- Dormitory Accommodation.
- Research in a world best lab from GIST Graduate Schools.
- Half of Round-trip Airfare.
- Special Lectures.
- Korean Language Classes.
- Korean Cultural Classes.
- Official Degree Certificates (ex. Diploma, Certificate of Enrollment/Graduation, etc.); In English
- Official Transcripts; In English
- Letter of Recommendation.
- English Language Proficiency Test Result (or certificate stating the language/medium of instruction is English).
- International undergraduate seniors or master’s degree students from any Nationality.
- A GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Before applying, please check the GIP eligibility requirements. Failure to meet the eligibility requirements will result in applications not being processed.
12th March 2021.
Interested applicants are encouraged to visit the official link below for more information and apply: