The IED European Institute of Design Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students:
The IED European Institute of Design has opened its admission and scholarship portals for international students to pursue an undergraduate program in Barcelona, Spain. This scholarship is available to international students from all over the world who have a strong interest in pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Spain. The call is aimed at all those young people who demonstrate special creative talent and a clear potential for design studies.
Brief on IED European Institute of Design:
Opened in 1966, The Istituto Europeo di Design (IED) is a highly rated private design school in Spain. It offers 29 different courses of three-year duration, in several languages: English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese. These courses are attended by about 10,000 students every year, totalling to more than 90,000 students, for the institute’s forty-year history.
100% tuition fee waiver for the academic session 2020/2021 at the Istituto Europeo di Design.
- High school degree certificate.
- Transcripts of the current school.
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested).
- Post-secondary transcript.
- Statement of purpose.
- Official test scores.
- Three letters of reference.
- Resume/curriculum vitae.
- Participation is strictly reserved for candidates attending a high school diploma, vocational training, or the final year or the equivalent of a high school diploma.
- All international students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The aspirant needs to be no more than 26 years old.
- For studying at the University, all international seekers must have to submit the evidence that their English and Spanish language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
March 31, 2021
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: