Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
The Islamic Development Bank is offering its fully-funded scholarships to international students to pursue a Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD, Post Doctoral Research Program as well as Vocational Training degree. International students from IsDB Member Countries and Muslim Communities from Non-Member Countries are welcome and eligible to apply. No application fee is required. Selected applicants will study in top universities from all over the world including the UK, Turkey and the likes. There is a wide range of courses/programs eligible for this scholarship.
The Islamic Development Bank is a multilateral development bank (MDB), working to improve the lives of those we serve by promoting social and economic development in Member countries and Muslim communities worldwide, delivering impact at scale.
The Programmes are important parts of the developmental initiatives led by the Bank since 1983 to foster technology and knowledge sharing among its member countries and Muslim communities in non-member countries. They are designed to attract talented male and female students and in order to build the right competencies required with a special focus on sustainability sciences to empower communities and to assist them in achieving their national and global development plans including the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The motto is to develop the students/researchers as Good Citizens & Competent Professionals (GCCPs).
The Bank funds and implements its scholarship programmes as part of its overall efforts to develop the human resources of its member countries and those of the Muslim communities in non-member countries.
- Monthly Stipend: Commensurates with the Cost of Living of the Country of Study.
- Tuition Fees: if any, subject to IsDB’s Approval.
- Cost of Medical Treatment at the University/Government Hospital.
- Economy Class Return Air Tickets: Once-at the beginning and on completion of the study.
- Installation and equipment allowance for students selected to study abroad at partnered universities/countries.
- Thesis Preparation Allowances.
- Other Allowances.
Duration of IsDB Scholarship:
- Undergraduate Programs: 4 years.
- Master’s Program: 2 years.
- PhD Program and Post-doctoral Research Program: 3 years.
- Applicants must be citizens of any of the IsDB member countries or Muslim communities in non-member countries.
- Bachelor’s Degree Applicants: Must have completed senior secondary education (or the equivalent of approximately 12 years of education) with good grades in major subjects.
- Master’s Degree Applicants: Must be graduates with excellent grades in their bachelor’s studies.
- PhD Degree Applicants: Must hold a Master’s degree in one of the fields of study of the chosen program.
- Post-Doctoral Degree Applicants: Must hold a PhD degree in one of the approved fields of the program and have not less than two (2) years of experience in the field of research.
- Candidates should not be recipients of any other scholarship.
- Candidates should be medically fit and willing to undergo medical tests after selection.
28th February 2020.
All interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: