KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited for the KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2021 for International Students to study in Indonesia. This fully-funded scholarship is an opportunity for international students to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at Kemitraan Negara Berkembang in Indonesia. This scholarship is available for undergraduate programs and master’s degree programs in the fields of Humanities, Engineering, Science, Education, and Social Science.
- Indonesian Language Course and Master Preparatory Program: Maximum 12 Months.
- Master’s Degree Programs: Maximum 24 Months (4 Semester).
- Bachelor’s Degree Program: Maximum 48 Months (8 Semester).
The scholarship is offered to potential students from developing countries to earn their Master’s degree at one of 16 prominent universities in Indonesia. Between 2009 – 2017 periods, they have awarded 992 scholarships to students from 71 developing countries around the world.
The Program Objectives:
- To contribute to the human resource development in the developing countries.
- To promote deeper cultural understanding among developing countries.
- To strengthen the relationship and cooperation among developing countries.
- Settlement Allowance: IDR 1,250,000 given upon arrival.
- Living Allowance: IDR 2,550,000 per month to new students while they take the indonesian language course and preparatory programs
- For Master’s Program:
– Living Allowance: IDR 2,550,000
– Research Allowance: IDR 400,000
– Books Allowance: IDR 350,000
- Health insurance: Maximum of IDR 200,000 monthly premium.
- A Round-trip international airfare (economy class): From the international airport of the student’s home countries to Indonesia, including local transport to the host university.
- Applicants must not be over 35 years old.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree (master’s degree holder is not eligible to apply).
- Applicants must have a TOEFL or IELTS (or other certified English Proficiency Test) score of 80 or 6.0 or equivalent.
- Candidates must complete the online application form.
- Prior to the departure to Indonesia, the successful candidates must sign a Statement Letter and Scholarship Agreement prepared by the KNB Scholarship management.
20th April 2021.
Interested? Please visit the official link below for more information and apply: