Are you part of a small and growing eco-inclusive enterprise that continues to deliver environmental, social and economic benefits to your target markets?
The SEED Awards for Entrepreneurship in Sustainable Development is an annual awards scheme designed to identify the most innovative and promising locally led start-up eco-inclusive enterprises in developing and emerging economies. Each year, multiple award categories are offered, ranging from country- or region-specific awards to thematic categories.
SEED Award Winners and Runners-up are eligible for participation in our Accelerator and Catalyser programmes, respectively. Our Catalyser and Accelerator support high-achieving enterprises to scale up and optimise their eco-inclusive impacts.
SEED Award Winner or Runner-up you will receive a customised SEED Support Package, which includes the tools and guidance required for your enterprise to emerge from the start-up stage and effectively scale-up the positive environmental, social and economic benefits which you deliver to your target markets.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurship and innovation
- Deliver economic, social and environmental benefits
- Have potential to scale-up and/or be replicated in other contexts
- Are at early stages of implementation
- Have intention and potential to become financially stable
- Are a partnership between different stakeholder groups
- Are locally driven or locally led
- Meet country and/or sector requirements