SIIT Graduate Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
International students from all over the world are invited to apply for the 2021 SIIT Graduate Scholarships in Thailand. Students who wish to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree are encouraged to apply. No IELTS/TOEFL or application fee is required.
Founded in 1934, Thammasat University was originally dedicated to the teaching of humanities and social sciences. The University has produced a large number of graduates who have greatly contributed to the development and progress of Thailand. Realizing the significant impact of science and technology on the country’s economic growth, in the 1980’s and 1990’s Thammasat University initiated degree programs in engineering, technology, physical sciences, and medical sciences at its Rangsit Center, Pathum Thani.
- Complete Tuition fee waiver
- Educational support (Full Thesis Support).
- Monthly Living Allowance: 10,000 baht per month
- Visa Fee, Airport Taxes: Up to 10,000 Baht.
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets (Economy Class) direct route to Thailand.
- Health & Accident Insurance.
Eligible Study Fields:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems
- Digital Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Information Technology
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Management Technology
- Engineering Management
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
- A statement of purpose (one-pager at least).
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume.
- Official transcript:
- Master’s degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript with GPA 2.75 or above.
- PhD degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA 3.50 or above.
- Certificate of English proficiency test as one as follows:
- TOEFL (PBT 400+, or CBT 97+, or IBT 32+) or
- IELTS 4.5+ or
- TU-GET 400+ or
- TOEIC 500+
- Applicants can still apply online without the English proficiency certificate.
- Citizen ID card or passport.
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any).
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as jpeg. only).
- Applicants must not be a Thai Citizen or hold Thai Nationality.
- Applicants must hold excellent academic records.
- Two Strong Recommendation Letters(At least one from an academic Institute).
- Candidates must be in good health.
- Applicants must not be recipients of any other scholarship.
15th March 2021.
Interested in applying? Kindly visit the official link below for more information and apply: