The UK-ASEAN Partnerships and Exchange Baseline Research Grant is now accepting applications from people who are interested in high quality research in the ODA (Official Development Assistance) content in the hopes of improving international education and national policymaking.
Successful applicants will receive the chance to take part in a fully-funded research study that assesses the quality and quantity of existing partnerships in the tertiary education section between the UK and ASEAN.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits:
- A grant of £250,000 will be awarded to a single UK institution to carry out this research.
- The resulting papers will be published as part of the British Council Research Papers series online.
- Any person resident in the UK with an affiliation to a UK higher education institution can apply.
- Different departments within a single institution can apply provided that the proposed activities are clearly different and that each is led by separate lead applicants (Principal Applicants).
- The award agreement will be with the institution and not with an individual. Although the applicant must be resident in the UK, the research may, in whole or in part, take place outside the UK or by persons not resident in the UK.
- Open regions: Any person resident in the UK.
All eligible persons can CLICK HERE to apply.