Xiamen University CSC Scholarships 2021 in China invites applications from interested persons around the globe. The Xiamen University is offering Fully Funded Scholarships to interested persons to accomplish their studies in China. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Scholarships in China. The educational program is open for International Students who want to commence the Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree & Doctoral Degree program at the university for the session 2021/22.
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by Xiamen University under Chinese Government Scholarship to pursue Postgraduate Degree Programs. Other Scholarships are also available at the university. The scholarship will cover all the expenses.
- Complete Tuition fee
- On-campus accommodation fee or off-campus accommodation monetary subsidy (RMB 700/month for master’s programs; RMB 1,000/month for doctoral programs)
- Living allowance (RMB 3,000/month for master’s programs; RMB 3,500/month for doctoral programs).
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
Note: Other expenses for study in China, such as international travel expenses, cost of physical examination, security deposit and utility costs for on-campus accommodation, and cost of course materials, should be borne by the scholarship recipients themselves.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Educational background and age limits (as of September 1, 2021)
- Bachelor’s programs: hold a high school diploma or above and be under the age of 25
- Master’s programs: hold a bachelor’s degree or above and be under the age of 40
- Doctoral programs: hold a master’s degree or above and be under the age of 45.
The last date to apply for Xiamen University International Scholarship 2021 in China is 15th April 2021.
How to Apply for Xiamen University CSC Scholarships?
- Applicants shall complete the online application at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn (Program Category: Type B; Agency No. 10384) and print out the Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarships. The Scholarships Application Form should be completed in Chinese or English and signed by the applicant.
- Applicants shall complete another online application at http://application.xmu.edu.cn and upload the scan copy of the Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarships. There is no need to mail paper application materials.