Zhejiang Normal University CSC Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
International students from every country across the world are invited to apply for this fully-funded opportunity to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree in China. This is a Chinese Government scholarship offered at Zhejiang Normal University, one of the eligible universities of the CSC Scholarships. CSC scholarship—ZJNU Independent Enrollment Program is a full scholarship for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. It only supports graduate students. Zhejiang Normal University is one of the designated universities undertaking this program. All international students are eligible and welcome to apply. No application fee, IELTS/TOEFL is required for this admission. The Master’s degree programs are expected to last 2-3 years whereas the PhD programs are expected to last 3-4 years.
As one of the top 100 universities in China and a key provincial university, ZJNU specializes in teacher education with multiple branches of learning. It offers 68 undergraduate programs, 53 master’s programs, 28 doctoral programs and 1 non-degree program(including 12 undergraduate programs taught in English and 18 postgraduate programs taught in English) from 20 colleges namely: Chuyang Honors College, College of Economics and Management, China-Africa International Business School, College of Law and Political Science, School of Marxism, College of Teacher Education, Hangzhou College of Pre-school Teacher Education, College of Physical Education and Health Science, College of Humanities, College of Foreign Languages, School of Music, School of Fine Arts, College of Communication and Creative Culture, College of Physics and Electronic Information Engineering, College of Mathematics and Computer Science, College of Chemistry and Life Sciences, College of Geography and Environmental Sciences, College of International Education, College of Engineering, College of Vocational and Technical Training and Xingzhi College.
Founded in 1956, Zhejiang Normal University (ZJNU) covers two campuses in Zhangjiang province. The main one is located in one of the four metropolitan areas in Zhejiang Province, Jinhua—Yiwu Metropolitan area. Jinhua enjoys very convenient transportation with 40 minutes to Hangzhou and 100 minutes to Shanghai by the high-speed rail. The branch campus is in Hangzhou, the capital of the province. Its green and beautiful campus furnishes an ideal place for living, study and work.
- Registration Fee waiver.
- Complete Tuition Fee waiver.
- Free Accommodation on Campus.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly Stipends:
- Master’s Degree: 3,000 RMB monthly.
- PhD Degree: 3,500 RMB monthly.
- Highest diploma/degree (original or notarized photocopy).
- Official Academic Transcripts.
- A study or research plan: All applicants are required to submit a study plan written in either Chinese or English and not less than 1,000 words.
- Two Recommendation letters.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- Proof of Language Proficiency.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals and in good health.
- Applicants must be international students and/or graduates of Chinese universities.
- Applicants must have excellent academic performance.
- Candidates should have a strong ability in scientific research.
- Applicants for Master’s degree must be under the age of 35 whereas PhD degree applicants must be under the age of 40.
31st March 2021.
Interested applicants should visit the official links below for more information and apply: