Applications are invited to apply for the ANU International Research Scholarships 2021 in Australia. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program 2021 at Australian National University. The scholarship is a fully-funded one offered by the Australian Government.
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Airfare Tickets (Reallocation) and Allowance for Living
- Thesis Allowance
- Books/Course Materials
- Overseas Student Health Case (OSHC)
List of Available Study Fields:
- College of Arts & Social Sciences
- College of Asia and Pacific
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Engineering & Computer Science
- College of Law
- College of Science
Eligibility Criteria for the ANU Scholarship:
- Applicant must be Australian National or International.
- You must have a Bachelors degree certificate
- Scholarships are awarded based on an applicant’s academic record, research output, and prior research experience.
- English Language Proficiency Certificate is require to get admission.
Follow the below deadline for applying in different intakes in 2021 and 2022.
|2021 Round 2 International and Domestic||Closing 15 April 2021||Apply in this round if you wish to commence in 2021|
|2022 Round 1 International||Closing 31 August 2021||Apply in this round if you wish to commence in 2022|
|2022 Round 1 Domestic||Closing 31 October 2021||Apply in this round if you wish to commence in 2022|
|2022 Round 2 International and Domestic||Closing 15 April 2022||Apply in this round if you wish to commence in 2022|
How to Apply
Commencing students: No application is required specifically for this scholarship as all eligible candidates will be considered.
Continuing students: Please complete and return the “Request for a Current ANU Student to be Considered for a HDR Scholarship” form to your Academic College.