A*Star Fellowship for International Students in Singapore:
International students are invited for the A*Star(Agency for Science, Technology and Research) International Fellowship to pursue postdoctoral training in leading laboratories in Singapore. This scholarship comes with different forms of stipends to support students during their stay. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply. The educational program is open to all international students who want to take part in a postdoctoral research program for up to 2 years.
The purpose of this fellowship is to support fellows to advance their research experience and scientific career with the International Fellowship funded by the Agency for Science, Technology, and Research for the academic year 2020/21.
Founded in 1991, the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) drives mission-oriented research that advances scientific discovery and technological innovation. Its research creates economic growth and jobs for Singapore.
Also Apply: Africa Comicade Fellowship 2021
- Monthly overseas living allowance.
- Monthly sustenance allowance, inclusive of CPF contribution (where applicable).
- Annual return airfare.
- Settling-in allowance.
- Computer allowance.
- Conference allowance.
- Annual personal insurance.
- Applicants may submit GRE scores (if available) to be included in the overall assessment of their application.
- Students from all nationalities are welcome to apply.
- The program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicants should have applied or be applying for a relevant post-dBe Singaporeans. Other nationals may apply but non-Singaporeans are required to have obtained Singapore citizenship prior to the commencement of the fellowship.
- Applicants must have completed a PhD within the last 4 years.
- Candidates must possess excellent publication records.
- Potential fellows must not have existing bonds to any institution.
- Applicants should have applied or be applying for a relevant post-doctoral position at a top overseas university/laboratory.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must hold a master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a good knowledge of English, both written and verbal.
Applications are open throughout the year.
This is a very juicy opportunity for students. Interested? Kindly visit the official link below for more information and apply.