Europe’s leading annual young talent competition for packaging design is open for entries now! Pro Carton is the European Association of Carton and Carton board manufacturers. Its main purpose is to promote the use of cartons and carton board to brand owners, the trade as well as designers, the media and politicians as an economically and ecologically balanced packaging medium.
Focusing exclusively on carton board, the award plays a pioneering role in promoting sustainability as well as innovation in the European packaging industry and its supply chain. Teachers can make the award a course project for the coming academic year. If you are a student, please encourage your teachers to let you participate!
- For the 5 main winners – the prize for each of the winners is a three to four-day visit to Mayr-Melnhof Karton and practical training at Mayr-Melnhof Packaging International, both in Austria. It will be a unique and memorable experience.
- A trophy and certificate.
- The winner of the Public Award will win an iPad and a certificate.
- International publicity and recognition.
Entries can be submitted across these categories:
- Creative Cartonboard Packaging: Eat & Drink
- Creative Cartonboard Packaging: All other
- Creative Cartonboard Ideas
- Save the Planet